Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Psychology of Sports

I'm not so much, but I was an athlete is described as more "good sport." It has more to do with my thoughts on my abilities.  

During recent decades, a combination of psychology and sports became a big deal. groups and individuals often seek the services of a psychologist to help them improve their game and win in their field. sure that every one of us in the form of a triangle, which is suspended from the ceiling of a mobile way. upper corners thoughts or knowledge. corner on the left side of emotion or influence us, and the angle on the right side of their behavior or choices. Each of us is committed and is more stable when the three balance. Unfortunately, American society in general is stronger on the left, or feelings. I often hear from clients is "I feel." When we have our own, life is too chaotic.
I'm a cognitive behavioral therapist, I focus more on the top and right side of the triangle. In fact, I encourage my clients thinking (cognition), while the train engine and feel (touch), and it is an inconvenience. Psychology of Sport and bend over the triangle trend. This will help athletes to develop the mindset for success. The appropriate behavior and celebrations (feeling) results. Let's put this in perspective. Imagine what Tiger Woods had the ability, but thought it was "a loser." Perhaps we never heard of it! His mind was opened opportunities that lead to their being true. Much research in the field of sport psychology.
In a study of basketball players were divided into three groups. One group was told not to exercise for a period of two weeks. The second group was told that they do, but in practice during their training, should sit on the bench today and shoot baskets. The third group had a regular practice. After two weeks, the group that did not exercise bad, but the other two groups produced nearly the same number of baskets in the next game. Thought he did! The media recently reported several cases where athletes lose their star status due to personal problems. This usually happens when a person has problems with his feelings. Usually it is alcohol, drugs or other methods to face the emotions in an unhealthy way and not only lose their athletic ability, but also goes into the headlines! They let their emotions lead their lives.
If we apply the theory to a personal level. We are all invited to a healthy lifestyle, exercise include exercise. Harassed at some time because the exercise is not the first on the list of my priorities, and I find it hard to find a sport or activity, I'd like to see you make more than once. After many unsuccessful attempts, finally began to apply the techniques of sport psychology. I started thinking about what I liked as a kid and I went back to my youth when I Katepwa lessons swimming in the lake. The water may be cold, curly or even green algae floating sensation, but it was great.
Me first because I do. Without a swimsuit for many years because of pride (or stupid), then you should consider buying one that would be suitable for the treatment (or acceptable) The third phase of my life has changed involved undertaking . I know that all health care professionals recommend exercise three times a week. (This section will be difficult, but I'm told). Then my thoughts must be translated into behavior. Due to my busy schedule, I decided to move into an apartment with a swimming pool for residents 24 hours a day. Often, when I come home late at night or wake up your swimsuit and head to the pool, where I am. How do I usually just swim, I think the young people and blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment